Friday, January 22, 2010

Ah-Ha Moment

This week I had two new customers visit the shop. We are Facebook friends and just had to check out the store, they explained. That was an ah-ha moment for me. Social networking actually does work! Sure, I’ve received orders through Facebook and MySpace, but were these from new customers or regulars who just found another convenient way to order? This was the first time I was told straight out that my babble on one of these sites actually brought someone new into the store and what a fantastic feeling that is!

If you aren’t a
Facebook , MySpace or Twitter friend of BayShore Books yet, please find me now. Go ahead. I’ll wait. Did you friend me? Great! Now as a thank you, watch for special deals just for my friends. You will never know when it’s coming, but when it does just stop in and let me know where you heard about it. This will help me know which deals you are interested in and which sites you are on. Another way you can help me to help you is to comment. Tell me what you like about the store, what you don’t, what inventory would you like to see more of or what authors would you like to hear from. We can have actual conversations now! How exciting is that? I can’t wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment