Friday, October 31, 2008

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble

Happy Halloween! I came up with the perfect costume. My focus was more on family this year rather than literary . What represents family closeness and fun more than ‘smores? My daughter the chocolate and my son the marshmallow would be protected by my husband and I as the graham crackers. Unfortunately, the kids who are now 15 and 17 informed us they have their own plans and if they see us out trick or treating they will beat us up and take our candy. So much for family closeness.
(CC) Larry D. Moore

My day will not be completely shot, though. At least The Guardian kept me entertained with this literary witches quiz. Can you beat my 7 out of 13? I blame my score on memory since I believe I’ve read most if not all of the works cited.
How about you?
Do you have a favorite horror story or spooky tale?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment